Date: April 22 (Wed.) – 24 (Fri), 2015
Venue: Pacifico Yokohama (Yokohama, Japan)
Organized by OPTICS & PHOTONICS INTERNATIONAL Council
The objective of OPIC is to find the indicator for the future society by co-locating the Congress and the Exhibition and gathering worldwide most advanced technologies on optics and lasers.
The OPIC/OPIE is the only annual international event on optics and photonics in Japan with the objective to develop the photonics and related industries in Japan by cooperation of laser industry and laser academia. This event was started at the Pacifico Yokohama for the first time in April 2012 as the annual meeting of OPIC congress with OPIE exhibition and OPIC2015 becomes the 4th Congress, to be held in April 2015.
The United Nations proclaimed 2015 as the International Year of Light and Light-based Technologies (IYL2015) on 20 December 2013, on the ground that light-based technologies promote sustainable development and provide solutions to global challenges in energy, education, agriculture and health. Based on this principle of IYL2015, OPIC 2015 will be held ………..
- The 4th Advance Lasers and Photon Sources (ALPS`15)
- Conference on Asia-Pacific Biomedical Photonics 2015 (APBP’15)
- Conference on Laser Energetics 2015 (CLE`15)
- Laser Display and Lighting Conference 2015 (LDC`15)
- Conference on LED and Its Industrial Application’15 (LEDIA`15)
- International Conference on High Energy Density Science 2015 (HEDS2015)
- Optical Manipulation Conference 2015 (OMC`15)