If you would like to give a video presentation, please contact the conference in which you will be presenting, for information about time and creation, etc. See Contact Info below.
Video requirement :
・only .mp4 files will be supported.
・if you are using slides, audio narration will need to be embedded, and then export the presentation as an MPEG-4 (.mp4) file.
・video should be in widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio).
At the OPIC 2021Virtual Conference, posters will be presented in separate Poster Sessions grouped by technical professional conferences.
Presenters provide a one-page Poster PDF. Please note that live participation in Q&A during the poster session may be held by each technical professional conference. You will be notified individually by the participating technical professional conference.
Poster PDF Requirements
Note: your Poster PDF should be one page only.
All poster presenters should provide a one-page PDF.
- Please send your poster file to the Webfile system by at least two weeks prior to the conference.
- Name your poster file using your presentation number.
- While we do not have a specific template, there are a number of websites that offer free templates to assist you in creating your Poster PDF. The size, 1120 mm x 1120 mm, which is slightly modified from A0 (1189 mm x 841 mm) will properly fit to a PC screen for presentation.
- Your poster should include:
– The paper title and all authors at the top of the poster
– A brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references, presented in a logical and clear sequence
– Explanation for each graph, picture, and table
- File type/size, Fonts, and Color:
– The PDF file size must be less than 100 MB
– Use easily-read type. Suggested minimum font sizes:
Title: 36 point type
List of authors: 25 point type
Body copy should be double-spaced text: 15 point type
– Choose your color to provide strong contrast and avoid pairing red and green elements to assist those who red-green color blindness
Upload Your Presentation
Please submit your materials (video or poster) by using the upload link, which will be sent to you by OPIC Congress management later. The site is available between 10 March and 5 April.
OPIC will record the audio plus screen content of oral presentations and, with author permission only, will publish the recordings (including prerecorded video) to the registered conference participants for one month after the meeting is over (until 21 May). If you would not like your presentation to be published, please contact the conference where you are presenting. See Contact Info below.
Copyright of all presentations for OPIC 2021 belong to authors.
No part of the presentation may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means without the author’s permission.
LDC: ldc@ opicon.jp